Guess what these little beauties originally came from?
????
TahDah!!
Check THAT mo'fo's!! Oh. You still don't get it. Maybe this will help....
There she is.
Going back to our ROOTS! That's what I am doing.
"Each month when a woman bleeds, she fully enacts her power." ~ Kisma Stepanich
I love my period. I love bleeding. I love it. I love what it stands for. I love that my body knows this rhythm, this timing, this pattern, this relationship. I love it. I love you. I love vaginas and I want you to love yours and ALL the fucking AMAZING things it does!! AMAZING!! Love it, cherish it, honor it. Don't let assholes near it ; ) Seriously. Don't. You know what I mean. No disrespecting so-and-so gets near your heavenly, beautiful, amazing, powerful vagina! Vaginas are to be loved and loved only. Yes, including when they are stretched beyond any reach of the imagination while birthing a baby! Love love love! Nothing less.
Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment