Tuesday, June 4, 2013

For the love of love!




Sometimes when I have a bad day I start thinking that I have too many bad days and I get down on myself for not being a happier, peppier, more outgoing, perfect person that all the bad stuff bounces off of. But then I remember what my best friend Moon says and I relax around myself. Given both of our childhoods it makes sense, "It's amazing we're not crack whores." she says. Ain't it the truth. On days when I feel small AGAIN or I'm stuck in shame AGAIN, I can make it SO much easier on myself to shift into a less painful space if I take a minute to remind myself just what I have been up against. It's not to carve out a victim stance for myself. Been there, done that. This new way of acknowledging truths serves only to help move my process along. Naming certain challenges in my life and expressing when it is hard (when done with clarity, intention and a whole lotta self love and self responsibility) can take HUGE pressure off of me and allow me the s-p-a-c-e to be human and from THERE I find my strength, my compassion, my wisdom, my will power, and lo and behold~ my love for the rest of humanity is there as well. Who knew ; )

Love yourself. Love humanity. Good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment