What do I do when I feel teeny tiny small? I slow down. I breathe deeper. I get cozy. I go within. I reach out to my favorite cozy lovey people and rest with them for a phone call. And I write. And sometimes I paint. Maybe I will paint tonight.
Most of all I will spend my day loving these parts. Even if I am only able to love the tip top outer edge of the shadow of these parts. I will start there. I will give myself permission to love myself. Yeah, I know. It sounds weird. I have to at times give myself permission to love myself. We all have weird little fucked up rules we live by because of our upbringing or some traumatic experience or maybe even a misunderstanding as a kid that has never been cleared up. That's one of mine.
Just in case you need it~ and because sometimes I need an extra helping of this~ here is a sprinkling of extra love filled PERMISSION to LOVE YOUR SELF~ all of them ; ) MUAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment