Just in case you're interested.
Afternoon has long been a difficult time for me. I know this is because it was a sunny afternoon the day my dad left and my mom lost it. And that has a pretty heavy vibe attached to it. But it's all good. I've tended to that one for quite some time now.
There is a mama in my community who had a HBA2C today. This is amazing. For any of you who don't know what that is, and it very well could be all of you unless you are a birth junkie like me, HBA2C stands for home birth after 2 cesareans. This is really an amazing feat. And I am not talking necessarily physically. I mean yes, there is that of course. But the real challenge for a VBAC mama lies in trudging through all the intense negative stigma both internally and externally around have a c-section. It immediately means you can't do it. Something is wrong with you. Well this is how I felt. And SO thankful because I had been SAVED. In reality there was nothing emergent about it. Mine was not an emergency c-section. Mine was more of the, this is going too slow for our liking, variety.
Igniting the feminine: empowering women and community. Enter Tending Moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment