I am smack dab in the midst of the kickstarter campaign for LunaVida. Wow! It's cool! I want to dive more into it. I am ready to write more and explore this journey more. The relationship with community and our "audience" is really cool to witness unfolding! I LOVE this!! It also brings up scary big stuff too but this has been fertile growing and learning ground. I have enjoyed it. This process for me has been largely about going deeper and deeper into my spiritual practice. Deeper and deeper into prayer. Deeper and deeper into listening.
Today we are part of the Sunnyland Stomp neighborhood art studio & then some, tour. It's pretty cool! Community at it's best! I think I will have Tanya take samples of LunaVida around and encourage folks to come by our booth. Spreading the word, but in a gentle, loving, joyful way!
Here is the link to the kickstarter project!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lunavidaraw/chocolate-covered-dreams-lunavida-raw-chocolate?ref=live
Love love love & Chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment