Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Road Trip Ramblings.

I am craving to take my kiddos on a big ol' road trip or something. Down to Santa Cruz!! We have never ever done that and I feel so sad about that. Time to do some serious manifesting! This isn't just about me and my fear of being selfish anymore! This is about my kiddos and their memories and their connection to their roots. I get it! In June I am jumping in with two feet and planning to fly me and my daughters to Virginia for a Tenney/Nichols side of the family reunion. I have only ever once been to the East Coast and it was because of a layover in Chicago on my way to England (that's another story. All I saw was the airport. I barely think that counts. I can't believe this huge part of my recent ancestry is from the East Coast and I have barely stepped foot there. Wow. My mom's side is from the New Jersey area. And then there's Arizona. I have wanted to take my oldest (and my youngest would be with us of course) to Sedona, Arizona. Her namesake. I wanted it to be a gift for when she turned 10. Here we are, she's 10 now! Let's make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment